Neroli essential oil touches the realms of the angels, and anyone who uses it is brushed with the light of angels’ wings. Neroli is one of the most precious essential oils, its vibration being one of the highest among them. It may be that Neroli essential oil resonates with energy form another light-time in the universe, perhaps taking its light from another sun in the vast cosmos. Wherever its subtle and luminescent quality comes from, it is omnipresent.
Neroli itself is pure spirit, representing the purity in all things. It is always loving and peaceful. Neroli essential oil brings light into any day, but is especially useful whenever mistrust has overtaken reason, or during dark periods of deep depression.
Neroli essential oil has another purpose – to bring self-recognition and relief. Out pain and sorrow is sometimes brought about because we have not seen how we might have affected our relations with the ‘others’ in perception. Neroli allows the reflection that can throw light on the wounds that tie us to old patterns of relating. As truth is revealed, the self emerges into wholeness and all encompassing love, stirring the spirit in ways that can be both unexpected and liberating. Then, the spirit can really soar.
– Above passage adapted from Aromatherapy for the Spirit by Valerie Ann Worwood
– Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
– Botanical Family: Rutaceae
– Derived From: Flower blossoms of the orange tree
– Origin: France
– Method of extraction: Steam distillation of blooming flowers
– Aroma: Valued for its aroma alone, the aroma of Neroli essential oil imparts a highly radiant, sweet, floral scent. Can be worn alone as perfume.
– Physical Description: The oil is a thin consistency with a dark orange to light brown color. Fragrance is strong and lasting – a little goes a long way.
– Reiki Charged: All of the essential oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The Neroli essential oil has been charged with the intent to amplify the frequency of Joy, for transcending states of Grief, Anxiety, Stress and Depression.
The Neroli essential oil offered here has been extracted using gentle steam distillation of French orange blossoms. The resulting oil is a thin consistency, pale yellow liquid with an angelic floral aroma.
– Emotions: Neroli is known for its ability to ease states of stress, anxiety, insomnia, anger, grief, depression, irritability and frigidity. Promotes sensual comfort and joy. Encourages lightness of being.
– Skincare: Indicated for stretch marks, sebum balancing, boils, burns and skin sensitivity. Make sure to dilute in carrier oil to 2-5%
– Physical: Studies have shown that Farnesol, which naturally occurs in Neroli Essential oil Inhibits Tumor Growth, Promotes death of cancer cells, Relieves muscle cramps, muscle spasm, menstrual cramps
– Spiritual: Promotes communication with the spirit world. Great for psychic, meditation practices and Reiki healing
– Second Chakra: Promotes sensual comfort and joy
– Third Chakra: Promotes a sense of trust in the Divine plan
– Fourth Chakra: Encourages the heart to open and invites the experience of joyful love. Eases feelings of grief
– Sixth Chakra: Integrates the conscious and subconscious mind
– Seventh Chakra: Invites and encourages direct communication with the Divine
– Physical Flower: waxy white with yellow tinge
– Oil: Pale Yellow
– Etheric: white-blue, purple, clear gold
Contraindications: None known when used as recommended below
Methods of Usage:
– Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a beautiful aroma and is an effective remedy for stress and nervous depression. Note: May be too concentrated to be used undiluted on facial skin.
– Blended with Carrier: Use 15 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils, and massage over any area where you would like for healing to occur.
– Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk
– Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
– Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.
Ritual for Inviting Radiance and Joy:
Can be used while laying down, sitting cross legged or sitting in a chair with the hips square and the feet flat.
Allow one drop of neroli essential oil to fall on the middle fingertip of either hand, touch both middle fingertips together briefly, then place the middle fingers lightly at the corresponding temples so that you can feel the temporal pulse just beneath the fingertips. Practice long deep breathing for 30 seconds to 3 minutes while focusing on the rhythm of the pulse at the temples.