Eucalyptus essential oil’s purpose is to balance, stimulate, purify, and protect. Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted from a tall Australian evergreen tree, called the Blue Gum Eucalyptus.
The Blue Gum Eucalyptus tree is known as Eucalyptus Globulus. Eucalyptus Globulus is known as the most healing of the different types of eucalyptus oils. This is because the eucalyptus globulus contains the highest amount of cineol. Cineol or Eucalyptol is an organic compound with an array of medicinal health benefits.
Historically, Eucalyptus essential oil was used for medicinal purposes, such as pharmaceutical, antiseptic, repellent, and industrial.
– Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
– Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
– Derived From: Leaves from the Blue Gum Eucalyptus Tree
– Origin: Australia
– Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled from the Leaves
– Aroma: Camphorous, Strong, Strong
– Physcal Description: Clear Liquid with Light Consistency
– Reiki Charged: All of the essential oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The Eucalyptus essential oil is reiki charged with intent to increase healing benefits of the oil to support ultimate health and vitality!
– Emotional: Eucalyptus essential oil is cooling, refreshing, and stimulating which allows the removal of mental exhaustion, while rejuvenating the spirits! Eucalyptus is extremely healing for sicknesses, which allows for relief from mental stress and exhaustion which occur during times of dis-ease!
– Skincare: Eucalyptus has many germicidal properties, making it an anti-septic essential oil. For the skin, the oil can be used topically to treat any wounds and subside any infections.
– Physical: Eucalyptus essential oil is mostly used for its massive array of physical healing properties. Along, with healing topical skin wounds, the anti-bacterial properties of the oil also assist with ulcers, burns, cuts, sores, and abrasions. Studies have shown that eucalyptus essential oil has a stimulating affect on the immune system, enhancing the ability of white blood cells to do their job properly. The oil is very effective for the treatment of any respiratory issues as the oil is decongestant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory. Eucalyptus treats respiratory issues including cough, cold, runny nose, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat, nasal congestion, bronchitis, and sinusitis. Eucalyptus oil can be used in massage to assist with muscle and joint pains. Eucalyptus is anti-inflammatory, which reduces inflammation in sore muscles and joints. The oil is also analgesic, which is a medicinal substance that relieves pain, allowing the oil to relieve pain and stress on sore muscles and joints. As a result, eucalyptus can be used for stiff muscles, rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, fibrosis, and nerve pain. Eucalyptus essential oil is used by many for brushing teeth due to its germicidal properties, as the oil is very effective against gingivitis, cavities, dental plagues, and many other germs built up in the mouth. Eucalyptus is an effective vermifuge, a substance that kills parasites and parasitic worms in the body and intestines by stunning them. Eucalyptus is sometimes called the “fever oil,” as it is used to reduce body temperature during a fever, thus treating the fever. Lastly, eucalyptus essential oil can be used for persons experiencing diabetes, as the oil may be digested to control blood sugar levels.
– Spiritual: Eucalyptus essential oil instills protection, as it is a very healing oil and reduces mental stress and exhaustion. By reducing and healing physical pain and suffering, the oil allows one to increase in psychic energy. Due to eucalyptus’s many healing properties, the oil provides physical and spiritual purification!
– Second Chakra: Sacral Chakra – For the sacral chakra, eucalyptus essential oil assists with lower backache and sciatica. The oil can be massaged on the affected area and assist with any issues due to its antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Fourth Chakra: Heart Chakra – Eucalyptus essential oil assists with respiratory systems in the heart chakra region whenever shortness of breath or tightness occurs. These issues in the heart chakra region usually occur due to emotional pains and sufferings in the heart, however, when eucalyptus is placed on the area, the oil will release tightness, thus causing emotional issues and physical pains to disperse.
– Fifth Chakra: Throat Chakra – In the throat chakra, eucalyptus essential oil can be used for its anti-inflammatory properties. The oil can be used for inflammation caused by sore throat, and will also reduce inflammation around vocal cords, allowing the throat area to open and communication to flow!
– Sixth Chakra: Third-Eye Chakra – For the third-eye chakra, eucalyptus can be steam inhaled to rid of deep sinus infections and sinusitis. Sinus and nasal decongestion helps greatly with increasing functionality of the third eye!
Physical Leaves: Green, Yellow
Etheric: White, Yellow, Blue, Green, Gold
Methods of Usage:
– Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a strong woodsy and honey-like aroma. Note: This oil should not be used undiluted on facial skin!
– Blended with Carrier: Use 5 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils, and massage over any area where you would like for healing to occur.
– Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk and disperse.
– Shower: Soak for at least 3 minutes in steamy shower, then with the water off or turned away from the body, allow 5-7 drops to fall in the palm of the hand and distribute all over wet body (not face). The oil will penetrate very quickly, and the body can be rinsed again, or not.
– Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
– Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desire